Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Clutch Purses

First, I thought I'd share 2 more of Mom's Fall do-dads:

This little Halloween Pumpkin Door Hanger is just too cute!  I think mom used a pattern from my collection of vintage embroidery transfers.

I must say, this Fall Quilted Hanging Heart Door Hanger is my favorite!  The colors just scream Autumn!!!  This little heart is strip quilted and then the seams are topped with scraps of lace. 

In other news, I've been working on some flaps for clutch purses:

This one is done.  I sewed up 4 of these so I'll be starting on this one next:

All 4 of these clutch purses feature vintage hankies from my collection.




3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Your mom is amazing! Love those purses, Pam; what a fun way to use a vintage hankie!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sometimes I wish it were possible to clone the particularly pretty hankies (and yes, I do know that you can scan them and print the patterns onto fabric, but it's not the same). I'd definitely be cloning that beautiful blue rose if such were the case.

Aunt Bea said...

I just love your finishes. Your Mom's is just lovely. Does she have a blog? I really enjoy special dainty things like this and it was such a lovely surprise to see your post today.
Thank you so much for sharing these lovely projects.
Best wishes to both of you,
Aunt Bea

Related Posts with Thumbnails