Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Crazy Quilt Clutch Purses

Whew!  I finally finished up my little Crazy Quilt Clutch Purses!  I don't know why these took me so long to do.  I usually breeze right through my projects. 

I vintage embroidered hankies on each one of these and hand crocheted the trim on the edge of the flap.  So which one is your favorite?  Mine is .......no, not the pink one.  It's the blue one.  I love that blue rose!

I also have another of Mom's Fall Door Hangers to share:

The soft shades of brown give this hanging heart a Thanksgiving feel!

I'm currently working on a custom piece for a friend.  I'll have photos of that soon.  After that, I have a green purse all pieced and ready to stitch on.  Lots of eye candy to watch for!


2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow - I nearly fell off my chair! You?....not picking the pink one?? The blue one would have to be my favourite, closely followed by the purple.

Anonymous said...

Pamela, I love the lilac.
Then the blue.
Greetings Maria from the Netherlands.

Related Posts with Thumbnails