Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

2 More Pillows

I've been working on pillows lately but I want to wrap them up and move on to some more purses.

This one is ready to sew together:

This one is spoken for so I'm going to get it sewn together this afternoon and I'll post another photo of it in it's finished form tomorrow.

This is the pillow that I'm working on now:

The center of this design is from a vintage hankie.  I love using them in my crazy quilt projects.  There's still some do-dads to be added to this piece.

I need to sew up some more blocks as well.  I used to have a huge stash of pre-sewn blocks but I've pretty much stitched all of them up.  I printed up a sheet of vintage images so I have some new pictures to use.

Lots of pretties to come!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails