Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 08, 2016

Antique Mall Find

Yesterday was such a nice day here.  Sunny and about 40 degrees.  We decided to take our Model A out for a little ride.


We took it up to the antique mall in Volo, Illinois.  Not far from us.  We hadn't been there in awhile and thought it would be nice to walk around.

I wasn't looking for anything and I didn't plan on buying anything but you know how sometimes, something jumps out at you.

Well, this is my little find of the day:

I've been collecting pretty little vintage cat figurines for many years.  I don't buy them very often but sometimes I see one that just calls to me.

I love the soft colors of this one and his pretty little face.

In other news, Milagro Millie is doing so well!  I just took this photo today:

She's still very little and rather squirrely but her tail fluffed up a lot and she's so incredibly sweet!  I had her spayed back at Thanksgiving, she's had all her shots and she's doing great!


2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It doesn't surprise me that the sweet little kitty called out to you to take her home!

Gina E. said...

I had to tell people not to buy me any more cat ornaments, or peacock or chicken ornaments! We ran out space years ago, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails