Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Crazy Quilt Inspiration by Pam

I'm please to announce that I've just released my new book, Crazy Quilt Inspiration by Pam!

This book is a visual study guide of my projects.  Each one includes a brief description.  It is intended for crazy quilters, new and experienced, to use as a reference book for when ideas and inspiration is needed.  It's pure, concentrated eye candy!  I hope everyone enjoys it and finds it useful!

This is volume 1.  There will be a volume 2

40 pages and available at Magcloud.

And don't forget, the Spring 2016 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine is available as well:



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails